Do’s and Don’ts
- Children must reach the school by 8:55 AM.
- Children must be dressed in simple and comfortable cotton attire, appropriate for active play.
- Children must bring fruits, nuts or home made healthy eatables for mid-morning snack.
- Children must only bring reasonable quantity of food that can be consumed completely and comfortably.
- Children must be picked up from school at 12:00 PM (Younger Primary) and 3:00 PM (Older Primary and Elementary).
- Children will be sent home only with the authorised person or who has been introduced to us beforehand.
- The school must be informed either by email or sms whenever the child is absent from school.
- Birthday treats must be kept simple and healthy.
- Children must not wear any expensive jewellery to school.
- Children must not wear any cosmetics or fancy hairbands to school.
- Children must not be sent with any packaged food or snacks or lunch.
- Children will not be sent home with anyone who has not been introduced to us beforehand.
- Children must not bring creamy cakes, wrapped sweets, and chocolates as birthday treats.